Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Rare, Wonderful Morning

This morning was different than others, and I have to say it was a blessing.

My husband gets up super early (about 4am) every morning, and those of you who know me, know I love my sleep, so I never see him off to work because I just can't seem to get up that early. Honestly, nobody should have to.

Anyway, I actually woke up early stayed up all night until it was
time for him to wake up. I got to talk to him, watch his routine, fix him coffee and breakfast, and see him off to work. This will definitely go down in my books as one of my favorite mornings. I honestly wish I could get up (not stay up all night) this early every morning so I could make him breakfast, talk with him, and see him off to work. I want to savor every minute I have with him. :)

As he was sleeping, I laid there in the dark, thanking God for the wonderful blessing He's given me. I'm so happy to be married to my best friend, my other half, my honeybee. I don't deserve to be this blessed, to have a husband who loves me unconditionally, to have a home to live in, to have all that we have. He's given us all we need and more and there are just no words to describe it. I'm not worthy of His love and blessing, yet He gives them. I'm so in awe of God and what He's done for us just in this past month(s). It brings tears to my eyes (don't worry, they're happy tears). :')

I hope you take another look at your life today. Instead of looking at all the negative and all the things you don't have, take step back. Look at what you have. You'll be shocked when you find at how much you actually have versus what you don't have/want.


"My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Have a wonderful day!!
-Krista (the wifey)

1 comment: